Social Media Specialist
- Manage the day-to-day social media posting for Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and future emerging social media channels.
- Assist in the development and execution of Retrolife's social media content strategy, organizing campaigns and driving awareness, engagement and growth.
- Use our management software to manage cross-platform content flow and distribution through the content calendar.
- Work with creative, product development and sales teams to notify potential posts and campaigns to match our product launch schedule, sales plans and other activities.
- Communicate with customers and fans across all platforms to build community and engage in the customer service process through comments and responses.
- Maintain the voice and aesthetic of the brand while cultivating the brand identity.
- Work with our public relations partners to ensure that media mentions of Retrolife are properly represented in social media campaigns.
- Analyze social media performance using a reporting structure and KPIs that provide useful information on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to inform social media opportunities and business impact.
- 1-3 years of experience managing social media for corporate brand accounts (may include internships)
- Strong grasp of social media platforms, the differences across spaces, and how to tailor content for each channel
- In-depth knowledge of social media strategy, metrics and community building
- Ability to produce dynamic and engaging social media posts through vibrant copy, visually pleasing photos, and effective video content
- Proficient in social media management platforms
- Interest in connecting and resonating with new and existing brand customers and assisting as a liaison to the customer service process
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete them on time
- Ability to execute and resolve issues quickly as an individual and team member
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field